Christmas Gift Ideas- The Best Books I've Read This Year
The best investment I made this year was buying my Amazon Fire. I love to read more than anything. I think reading helps you unwind, educates you and makes you a better person. I've come to accept that bar Harry Potter and ASOIAF I'm not a massive lover of fiction. My favourite books are the type you walk away feeling a better person, whether its life advice, a better cook, better knowledge or just to walk away knowing your not alone.
Below are my favourite books from this year that I would whole heartedly recommend. If you're looking for a great Christmas gift then look no further.
1. Amy Schumer-The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
2. Derren Brown-Happy: Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine
3. Khloe Kardashian- Strong Looks Better Naked
4. Sarah Knight-The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k: How to stop spending time you don't have doing things you don't want to do with people you don't like
5. Amy Poehler-Yes Please
6. Amber Rose-How to Be a Bad Bitch
7. Chrissy Teigen-Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat