1. I'm stronger than I give myself credit for but I shouldn't worry about being perceived as 'weak'.
2. Stressing out about things doesn't change anything. It doesn't make the situation go away and I only end up harming myself. "Will I give a fuck about this in a year?". Probably not. Move on.
3. Work isn't everything. I never want to look back on my life and think all I did was work a lot and sacrificed a lot along the way. This year I've made more of a balance and don't let the little things bother me.
4. Talking about mental health is so important. I'm not alone, I'm not stupid, I am worthy and it doesn't matter if I feel like unimportant people don't care about me, so long as I care about me.
5. If someone wants to be in your life, they try. Its as simple as that.
6. Life is so much simpler when you learn to love yourself.
7. Exercising is actually fun and really good at destressing. It gives you more energy and better skin. Why didn't I discover this sooner.
8. Family is everything.
9. Its ok to be sad sometimes. Nobody is constantly happy. Happiness is an emotion, just like anger or sadness, they all pass eventually.
10. Life is not made up by milestones. Not everybody finishes school, gets a great job, meets the man of their dreams, gets the perfect house together, gets engaged, gets married, has babies, lives happily ever after. Everyones story is different and so long as you are happy, what else matters.
11. Staying in is a thousand times better than going out.
12. I have the best friends a girl could ask for.
13. Travelling is good for your soul.
14. Appreciate the little things. There is beauty in everything, if you look for it.
15. Time away from social media is good for your brain.
16. Life is short. If you want to say something, say it. If you want to do something, do it. If you want something, go for it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Don't look back at your life and have regrets over the things you didn't do because you were afraid of what might happened.