I usually review Glossybox monthly but July's is still on its way to me because my useless postman failed to let me know it was waiting for me at the local post office collection centre. But the kind people at Glossybox will be sending me another in the upcoming weeks. However I have received August's.
This month's box contained:
- Kryolan for Glossybox: Highlighter Cashmere- Lovely lightweight highlighter that is perfect for my skin tone. Some highlighters I've used previously have been far too white and have left a white streak across my cheek. Not such a good look.
- Figs & Rouge: Mini Hand Cream- I have so many darn hand creams that I just don't use. Don't most girls tend to carry them in their handbags. Am I rubbish girl? Maybe I should start carrying one around with me. This one does give off a gorgeous scent. Mine was mango and mandarin scented.
- Yves Rocher: Pink Nail Polish- Very beautiful nail polish. I am all about the pink shades currently so this is absolutely perfect for me.
- Philip Kingsley: Elasticizer- Apparently this was created specifically for Audrey Hepburn ooh la la. Its a pre-shampoo treatment that adds bounce and volume to any gals hair. For a full size its £38. It certainly added some volume but not sure its worth the £38.
- Lalique: L'amour- I love perfume samples to carry around on nights out rather than carrying a big old bottle. Instantly went I opened this I thought roses and then I read the tasting notes and it said it was made of rosebuds, so I obviously have a keen nose. I think one of my beauty resolutions will be to buy more perfumes because firstly I like to collect perfume bottles and currently I only Britney's perfumes which I have to say I always get complimented on. This however is £67! It smells fantastic and I have to admit I would be tempted. But nearly £70 for a perfume. Maybe I'm just a cheap skate.
- Essence: I love extreme crazy volume mascara- This is definitely my favourite item and I loved it so much I'm going to do a little review of it later on in the week. I was shocked to find out this is only £2.79 yet its given me some of the best volume a mascara's ever given me. Once my samples all used up I will 100% be buying another.