1. Tea cup candle from Boots - £8. The vintage collection from Boots have some amazing little bits for the home. Last year my sister got me this and I absolutely love it.
2. Mini nail in MagPie TOPSHOP- £5. Topshop have a couple of nail varnishes but MagPie was my favourite of all their shades. In general Topshop make up is a great little gift. I swear by their Lip Bullets and I own a couple of their nail varnishes including two of the matte ones that I am obsessed with. All a very reasonable price as well.
3.Laura Polar Bear Animal Onesie Boohoo- £25. I really want a bear onesie. I've seen a cute one from Next as well and Topshop have a polar bear onesie thats slightly more expensive. I think onesies are great gifts, there so ridiculously cosy and the perfect thing to wear when you're cold and don't want to make much of an effort.
4. Monki Sleeping Mask Zleep MONKI- £5. Perfect little stocking filler. Monki's gift selection here is amazing and I may have to buy myself some early Christmas presents.
5. Alexa Chung- IT- WHSMITH £11.55. I love Alexa Chung's style and I've had a quick flick through this book before when I've seen it in stores and thought it looked like something I'd enjoy.
6. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Space NK- £33. Quite a pricey gift and foundation is obviously not a easy thing to pick out for someone else but this is THE foundation to have. Something I definitely want to invest in.
7. ASOS Bird Branch Jewellery Stand ASOS- £18. My jewellery is everywhere and unorganised I am forever finding necklaces everywhere. This is a cute way to organise it all.
8. London Style Guide Book ASOS- £16.99. Perfect for someone who adores London like I do. I want to go back early next year and this guide promises to provide off the radar places.