2. Barry M Matte Nail Paint- Vanilla - I adore matte nails I'm not sure how I lived before matte, I prefer them to glossy nails. Barry M's selection are amazing.
3. Topshop Matte Nails- Dress Up- This is a slightly glossy-er matte polish than any others I've used but I just love the colour. The berry tones just scream winter.
4.Models Own- Disco Inferno- For a New Years Eve type nail and something a bit more sparkly. I use just a white/cream base and put the glitter on top. I love glittery nails but they are an absolute pain to get off again.
5. Rimmel- Double Decker Red- Such a festive colour. I bought this last year to do some Christmassy nails and have worn it a couple of times again this winter.
6. Kate Spade New York by Nails Inc- Uptown Glamour - Got this free with a magazine last month (I think it was Glamour), I haven't got too many nail polishes by nails inc but I think I will invest in some. I love the metallic sheen to this one.
7. Topshop Nails- Velvet Underground- Another dark nail polish I'm obsessed with. Worn this a lot all winter. Can sometimes look a little black which I love.