1. Wilkinson Sword Intuition-Naturals Razor (Full size £6.49): This is a 3 in 1 razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves. This is genuinely amazing, it already comes with moisturing balm that acts a shaving gel. This is something I would definitely buy for myself so I was very happy this was in the box.
2. Beautiful Movement Cosmetics- Nude Lip Gloss (full size £12 for 8ml): I tend to only use lipsticks but since I got this on Friday I've been trying it out and I quite like it. Sometimes a lipsticks a little too much. Only thing I hate about lip glosses is when its windy my hair gets all stuck on it and that's happened a lot this week.
3. Maybelline New York- Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow On and on Bronze (full size £4.99): This is pretty much the perfect shade for me. I'm not very adventurous with my eye make up. I usually use MAC eyeshadow in Brulee as a base of the lid and then a brown shade in the creases and then usually a highlighter on the brow bone. On and on bronze has complimented my usual colours perfectly.
4. Seche- Seche Nail Laquer Rose II (full size £9.95): Love me a nude/pink nail varnish or any nail varnish to be honest.
5. Lipsy London- Glam (full size £25): This was something I wasn't too fussed about, its a nice scent but its not something I'd go out and buy specifically.